Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year we did Thanksgiving at our house, again, but this year is was with my side of the family (the Turnbows). My mom is getting new floors so it was just easier.

Mike and I did the Turkey, corn bread stuffing, potatoes, green bean casserole, and vegtables with homemade yummy ranch dip.Then everyone else brought the rest.

My mom and I made pies the night before together. I made 3 pumpkin, 2 chocolate cream, and 2 marionberry.

The day for the most part was relaxing and fun. We all ate too much.

When we were done eating Tallene, my mom, Kimberly and I all pilled in the car and went to Michael's Crafts for there sale. It was a lot busier then we expected.

We then returned home to eat pie (one of each kind) and play games.

Mike and I then went to bed way to late to get up and be at Walmart by 4:30am. I was able to get most of my shopping done on Saturday!

The Food!


And Family!
I got you Nathan.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Looks like you had a great time. The food looked delicious, also.